ImDickichtImDickicht

Main Games Reviews Stats

Titanic Go Go Go Titanic Go Go Go

I like the idea of a giant thing trying to maneuver.
It would be nice to navigate in 2 dimension, not only one. And what are the red icons I pick up? More self-explanatory graphics be helpful

I hate snakes I hate snakes

charming style, I also love the simplicity, but it's not quite enough to make a good game

Mark Of Darkness Mark Of Darkness

Lush! Although the character's graphics are a bit weak in comparison to the rest.

Super Battle City Super Battle City

Nice, fluent gameplay. The graphics are a bit off the shelf. The first level seems too hard to me. Music & sound is good.
I like the strategic element where you have to lure the AI next to exploding barrels.
And, ofcourse, we always want more upgrades.

Orange Jet Fighter Orange Jet Fighter

NIce graphics, but the first planes are very hard to target.
The flying experience is a bit abstract.

Falcoz responds:

Thanks for playing. On the first try it seems to be hard yes. Maybe you should practice a bit more..

Survivors Rescue Survivors Rescue

I like the drawing element. I wish there was more strategy involved in the plotting of a path. Maybe it would help if the orcs would follow more predictable paths and there were more bonuses to distract them from that path.

Formula Z (test version) Formula Z (test version)

nice graphics, but way too difficult for me. also, i want to see the other drivers at the start to get that racing feeling

UltimoGames responds:

good point, thanks for the review (y)

Treasure Huntress Luna 2 Treasure Huntress Luna 2

The jump behaviour is a bit strange and you need a "you loose" screen. I Love the trashy graphics

PrincessNinjato responds:

I could go back to having lives and a game over system, Whats strange about the jumping?

Football Stars World Cup Football Stars World Cup

Nice characters! What about some extras like fouls, fireworks on the playground and hooligans? Also, what about some brasilians on strike? Nao Vai Ter Copa...

Moto Trix Sports 3D Moto Trix Sports 3D

Nice idea, putting a 2D game into 3D. Too difficult for me, though.